- Click on the Advanced Tools icon on the tool bar. The icon will turn green when active.
- Click the checkbox next to Buffer to activate it.
- Enter a buffer distance.
- Choose your units of measure you wish to use. Miles are the default.
5. Select the first drawing tool – Draw a Point
6. Then click on the map to position the point. The radius will be shown from that point
7. Displaying multiple radii on the map is possible. When a point is created, a faint green dot is inside the shape after the blue dot/curser has moved.
8. Click another spot on the map to create another circle. Clicking new locations will create separate circles.
9. To move the selected area, drag the center green dot to a new location and the radius will form again.
10. To delete the selected areas you may click the garbage can icon at the top of the map.