To navigate the map:
- Click on the Navigate button it will turn green when it’s active. To move/pan the map click and hold and drag the map in the direction you want.
- To zoom in and out on the map you have the following options:
- Use the zoom buttons . Plus zooms you in closer and minus zooms you further out.
- Drag slider bar up to zoom in and down to zoom further out.
- To zoom to a specific area you can hold down the Shift key and click and drag using a left mouse click and hold to draw a bounding box around the area you want to zoom to.
- Double click anywhere on the map to center the map on that spot and zoom in one level.
- Use the scroll wheel on your mouse to zoom in and out.
- Use the Icon in between the Search box and the View box to zoom out to the whole district.